Lithium Ion battery 12V 55Ah – LiFePO4 – PowerBrick®
The Lithium 12V 55Ah battery was created thanks to the know-how of PowerTech Systems. Company specialized in the design of high performance lithium ion lithium batteries.
The Lithium 12V 55Ah PowerBrick® Lithium battery offers a high degree of safety through the use of cylindrical cells with Lithium Iron Phosphate LiFe (LiFePO4) technology. It integrates an innovative control system (BMS, Battery Management System) to ensure a very high level of safety in use.
It constantly checks and balances the cells of the battery to protect it and increases its lifespan. The battery is protected by a waterproof, splash-proof and dustproof ABS case (IP55 protection for STANDARD version or IP66 for PRO+ version).
Advantages of the PowerBrick® 12V 55Ah lithium battery
- The PowerBrick® product line has been designed to replace lead-acid batteries. It offers a quadrupled energy capacity for reduced weight and space requirements.
- Each 12V 55Ah lithium battery has a nominal voltage of 12.8V. They can be connected in series (up to 4 batteries in series) and in parallel (up to 10 batteries).
- Thanks to its technology, the PowerBrick® 12V 55Ah battery can be installed in all directions (vertically or horizontally, standing or lying down).
- The final assembly voltage can be 12V, 24V, 36 or 48V. This corresponds to almost all the different electrical applications (traction, solar storage, wind power).
- The 12V 55Ah LFP 12V battery is ideal for camper vans, marine, boats, caravans, robots…
PowerBrick® batteries are lightweight, high-performance and environmentally friendly for all types of use. These batteries can directly replace older generation batteries. The latter being not very efficient and very harmful to the environment. Particularly by the use of heavy metals and the difficulty of recycling them (VRLA, AGM or OPZ lead-acid batteries).
The PowerBrick product line is covered by a 2 or 5 years commercial warranty
Learn more about: