|Working consumption (Backlight ON)||6.0||mA|
|Standby consumption (Backlight OFF)||0.7||mA|
|Voltage accuracy||+/- 1.0||%|
|Current accuracy||+/- 1.0||%|
|Capacity accuracy||+/- 1.0||%|
|Preset capacity value||0.1||999.9||Ah|
|CC75 measurement range||0.0||50.0||75.0||A|
|CC150 measurement range||0.0||100.0||150.0||A|
|CC500 measurement range||0.0||350.0||500.0||A|
|Display temperature range||-10||25||50||°C|
|Display dimensions||66 x 40 x 13||mm|
Coulomb Counter (High Precision Lithium Battery Monitor)
From: 95.00 €
CC 75/150/500 is a high precision Coulomb Counter (capacity tester) device for monitoring the voltage (V), capacity (Ah), power (W) and energy of a battery. These information allow user to get a precise State of Charge in % (SoC) and Depth of Discharge (DoD) of the battery. It also calculates in real time remaining time before battery gets fully empty.
CC 75/150/500 is able to communicate live information by TTL 232 using a dedicated communication kit.
CC device has a memory feature to save SoC information when the device is powered off or accidentally disconnected.
CC 75/150/500 are suitable for lithium iron Phosphate (LiFePO4), Lithium ion and Li-Polymer batteries, lead acid and nickel metal hybrid batteries with a working voltage from 8V to 80V DC.
CC device exists in 3 versions:
- CC75, measurement from 0 to 75A, compatible with M6 terminals
- CC150, measurement from 0 to 150A, compatible with M8 terminals
- CC500, measurement from 0 to 500A, compatible with M10 terminals
For each CC model, there is a choice of 3 lengths for shield wire between shunt sensor (sampler) and display, depending of the location of your battery and monitoring display :
- 1 meter
- 3 meters
- 5 meters
Connection is done by using 2 wires (provided):
- Shield wire will connect display to the precision resistance (sampler). This wire will be plugged with 5 pole connectors on both sampler and display.
- Low power wire (0.3 – 0.75mm2) to connect sampler to battery positive pole (red). This wire will be connected on one of the 2 poles of the connector located on the sampler (marked B+). The other end of this wire needs to be connected on the battery positive pole.
As a first operation, cut a rectangular hole and 2 screw holes on the panel of the equipment. Then install CC 75/150/500 display inside the aperture from the back of the display shell. Use two 2mm screw to maintain the display.
In order to keep LCD display operation for a long time :
- Do not expose CC75/150/500 display to direct sun light for a long time
- Do not use CC75/150/500 at low temperature (60°C)
Solar Charge Controler for Lithium Batteries