This kit allows you to retrieve the information from the CC75/CC150 and CC500 coulomb counter from a computer.
The kit contains:
- 1 x RS/TTL-232 to USB interface. For better compatibility, the card is equipped with an FTDI chip.
- 1 x cable to connect the interface to the coulomb counter
- 1 x Details of the structure of the messages transmitted on the TTL232 bus of the coulomb counter.
With this kit, it is possible, with a little programming, to retrieve the data measured by the coulomb counter and import them on a PC, Mac, Linux or an external PLC
The recoverable data are:
- Battery SOC value (in percent)
- Battery voltage (V)
- The remaining capacity (mAh)
- The instantaneous current (mA)
- The time remaining before the battery is empty (in seconds)