Terms and Conditions
- PAYMENT CARD using Stripe or Paypal: We use Stripe and Paypal gateway to secure payment card transactions. It is not necessary to create a Paypal account to pay with your payment card. We dispatch goods the next working day if payment arrives before 11:00 pm CET.
- BANK TRANSFERT: Make a payment order at your bank and your bank will transfer the money from your account to our account. We usually receive the money within two to four working days after payment. We dispatch goods the next working day after payment.
If you pay in EUR and your country is in the EU please use the payment method with SHA/SEPA disposition for the bank transfer. If you pay in USD or your country is not in the EU please use the Bank-Transfer method with OUR disposition.
- All prices mentioned on this web site includes French VAT (20%)
- If the destination address is within European Union and you have a valid VAT ID, we will send the goods without French VAT (20%), and you need to pay the taxes under the laws in your country.
- If the destination address is in the EU and you do not have a valid VAT ID, then French VAT (20%) is included in the price of the goods.
- If the destination address is outside European Union, we ship the goods without any further charges, and you need to pay tax or duty under the laws in your country.
- The prices on the web are frequently updated according to the exchange rate, market pricing and the promotion pricing. The pricing is valid “as it is” and the “here and now” quote applies. The prices are valid only for the current order. The prices may be different in later time (even on the same day) and for the next order(s).
- The goods are reserved only after full payment including shipping costs.
- “Standard ADR” shipments (For France) are provided by a local ADR transporter
- “Express ADR” shipments (For EU countries) are provided by different companies (UPS, TNT, DHL, Fedex). By default, the site offers the cheapest carrier to the customer, based on the delivery location.
- We provide a warranty for manufacturing faults/defects of 12 months for all goods from the date of delivery. Some products have a longer warranty period (ie: 2 years, 5 years, etc.). If applicable, the actual warranty period is specified on the product data-sheet or product online description
- Please click here to read the detailed warranty term