Commercial Warranty Terms
Commercial Warranty duration
- We provide a commercial warranty for manufacturing faults/defects of minimum 12 months for all goods from the date of delivery. Some products have a longer warranty period (2 years, 5 years, etc.). If applicable, the extended warranty period is specified on the product data-sheet or product online description
- Except as otherwise provided, MyLithiumBattery (in the following called MLB) warrants to the Customer that the products sold on its website, are new equipment and are, at the time of shipment to the Customer from MLB, free from defects in material and workmanship.
- If it is proven that the products do not meet the product specifications, the only obligation for MLB will be, at the discretion of MLB, free replacement or refund of the price of non-compliant products.
- Any return of products is subject to prior approval of MLB by a Return Material Authorisation (RMA). Any product returned without the agreement of MLB will be held at the disposal of the buyer and will not result in the replacement of the product or its refund.
- The costs and risks of return are the responsibility of the buyer.
- For any shipment to the Customer under warranty MLB will be responsible for and bearing the costs of shipment and insurance to the Customer.
Exclusions and Limitations
- MLB may refuse service and repair activities as long as the Customer is in default with contractual obligation,
i.e. with payments, whereas in case of remedies or defects the Customer may not hold back an inadequate
- This warranty does not cover loss, damage, or defects due to shipment and transportation, improper or inadequate maintenance by the Customer, unauthorized modification or misuse, operation outside of the environmental specifications for the equipment or improper site preparation and maintenance.
- MLB does not guarantee product performance or safety in combination with other electrical equipment or accessories. More precisely, MLB does not guarantee product compatibility or matching with other components.
- MLB does not warrant the damages caused by the following events :
– Failure to keeping the battery properly charged.
– Breakage from collision, fire or freezing which includes damage from extreme heat or cold, improper storage, water damage.
– Loose terminal bolts or corroded hardware
– Manufacturer codes tampering or removal.
- MLB do not guarantee number of cycles for batteries. Battery lifecycle is information derived from tests performed by the cell manufacturer. These tests are conducted in laboratory conditions (constant temperature, constant load current, etc.). Actual usage conditions by the customer may affect the actual life of the batteries.
- The lifecycle information provided by MLB is for informational purposes and does not constitute a contractual commitment with the customer.
- MLB may offer a repair service in our workshops, for products whose warranty has expired.
Any repair is subject to prior approval of MLB by a Return Material Authorisation (RMA). Any product returned without the agreement of MLB will be held at the disposal of the buyer and will not result in the repair of the product.