|Input voltage range||Up to 18 V per battery, 36 V total|
|Turn on level||27,3 V +/- 1%|
|Turn off level||26,6V +/- 1%|
|Current draw when off||0,7 mA|
|Midpoint deviation to start balancing||50 mV|
|Maximum balancing current||0,7 A (when deviation > 100 mV)|
|Alarm trigger level||210 mV|
|Alarm reset level||140 mV|
|Alarm relay||60 V / 1 A normally open|
|Alarm relay reset||Two terminals to connect a push button|
|Over temperature protection||yes|
|Operating temperature||-30 t0 +50 °C|
|Humidity (non condensing)||95%|
Battery Balancer BBT
75.50 € incl VAT
This Battery Balancer is used to balance large string of batteries in series. It cand be used my 12V, 24V or 48V PowerBrick product range.
This accessory is useful for a permanent installation of batteries in series to ensure that the batteries are always balanced with each other.
- This device equalizes the state of charge of two series connected 12V batteries, or of several parallel strings of series connected batteries.
- When the charge voltage of a 24V battery system increases to more than 27V, the Battery Balancer will turn on and compare the voltage over the two series connected batteries.
- The Battery Balancer will draw a current of up to 1A from the battery (or parallel connected batteries) with the highest voltage.
- The resulting charge current differential will ensure that all batteries will converge to the same state of charge.
- If needed, several balancers can be paralleled.
- A 48V battery bank can be balanced with three Battery Balancers.