|Input voltage range||Up to 18 V per battery, 36 V total|
|Turn on level||27,3 V +/- 1%|
|Turn off level||26,6V +/- 1%|
|Current draw when off||0,7 mA|
|Midpoint deviation to start balancing||50 mV|
|Maximum balancing current||0,7 A (when deviation > 100 mV)|
|Alarm trigger level||210 mV|
|Alarm reset level||140 mV|
|Alarm relay||60 V / 1 A normally open|
|Alarm relay reset||Two terminals to connect a push button|
|Over temperature protection||yes|
|Operating temperature||-30 t0 +50 °C|
|Humidity (non condensing)||95%|
This Battery Balancer is used to balance large string of batteries in series. It cand be used my 12V, 24V or 48V PowerBrick product range.
This accessory is useful for a permanent installation of batteries in series to ensure that the batteries are always balanced with each other.
- This device equalizes the state of charge of two series connected 12V batteries, or of several parallel strings of series connected batteries.
- When the charge voltage of a 24V battery system increases to more than 27V, the Battery Balancer will turn on and compare the voltage over the two series connected batteries.
- The Battery Balancer will draw a current of up to 1A from the battery (or parallel connected batteries) with the highest voltage.
- The resulting charge current differential will ensure that all batteries will converge to the same state of charge.
- If needed, several balancers can be paralleled.
- A 48V battery bank can be balanced with three Battery Balancers.
Solar Charge Controler for Lithium Batteries
12V Lithium STARTER Battery - PowerStart®