A Lithium-Ion battery for each Camper Van or Motorhome
Are you planning a long trip to many destinations on your motorhome? Choose the battery that fits your needs. Test our Lithium Iron Phosphate battery (LiFeP04)!
Understand the value of Lithium-ion Batteries for Camper Vans and motorhomes
For direct replacement of lead batteries :
- Lithium Iron Phosphate battery (LiFeP04) is particularly suitable for camper vans and motorhomes. With a light weight of approximately 13 kg for the PowerBrick® 12V 100Ah battery, the weight-to-power and weight-to-capacity ratio reach a peak.
With this battery, weight gain is 26 kg compared to a lead battery with equivalent capacity.
- You will not only gain in weight level but also in volume, power and stored energy! Indeed, PowerBrick® 12V lithium-ion batteries can be recharged in less than 2 hours after full discharge. It accepts a high charge current. With the alternator of your vehicle, charging the Lithium-Ion battery will perform much faster.
- For a longer lifespan !
Our Lithium-Ion batteries are designed to last more than 10 years. This estimate is based on the number of charge and discharge cycles (2000 to 5000) while a lead-acid battery has a lifespan of 2 to 3 years (500 to 600 cycles)
- Our lithium-ion batteries deliver outstanding performance! That is to say, greater than 95%! As for the lead battery, the yield is only 70%.
In order to understand this figure, we recall that the efficiency is the ratio between the energy that the battery delivers in discharge and the energy it takes during charge. This improved yield provides a 36% increase in autonomy for the Lithium-Ion battery. In fact, the higher the efficiency, the lower the energy loss!
- Very simple installation! The Lithium-ion battery is installed instead of a lead-acid battery. No other changes or adpatations are to be made to install Lithium-ion Batteries for Camper Vans
- Because we think about your safety, the lithium-ion Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries we offer have been designed with materials that are neither dangerous nor toxic! Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries are environmentally friendly! There is no gas release when charging or discharging. Unlike polluting lead-acid batteries that cause serious health problems, lithium Iron Phosphate batteries are harmless
Did you know ?
An abandoned used lead battery pollutes 1m³ of earth for more than 100 years. The flow of acid batteries leads to pollution of soil and water…
Find out more thanks to the World Health Organization article on lead poisoning. Source : WHO
What about the risk of explosion and fire?
Our PowerBrick® Lithium-Ion batteries are fully secure thanks to their integrated electronic management system (BMS – Battery Management System). They are not flammable! The BMS allows you to monitor the status of the various elements of the battery, such as :
- Cell voltage
- Cell temperature
- Real-time cell balancing for optimized lifetime
- Overcurrent in charge or discharge
Rest assured! All Lithium-ion Batteries for Camper Vans or motorhomes are equipped with an integrated BMS system. They are then more reliable, safe, and provide a huge lifespan!
Our motorhome batteries :
- Nominal capacity : 40Ah
- Stored energy : 512Wh
- Dimensions : L: 196mm x P: 135mm x H: 172mm
- Weight : 5.25 kg
- 2 years warranty for the lithium-ion battery PowerBrick® STANDARD 12V 40Ah
- Choice of 2 or 5 year warranty for the PowerBrick® PRO + 12V 40Ah lithium-ion battery
- Nominal capacity : 55Ah
- Stored energy : 704Wh
- Dimensions : L: 228mm x P: 138mm x H: 210mm
- Weight : 7.8 kg
- 2 years warranty for the lithium-ion battery PowerBrick® STANDARD 12V 55Ah
- Choice of 2 or 5 year warranty for the PowerBrick® PRO+ 12V 55Ah